The conference is organised within the official programme of the Polish Presidency of the EU Council.
Participation is free of charge but by invitation only.
The focus of the conference will be on how to ensure successful cooperation in High Added Value global manufacturing between EU countries and countries from Central and Eastern Europe as well as within the EU itself (between new and old member states). For the first time the ManuFuture conference will be organized in the country, which is placed in Central Europe and is recognized as new EU member state.
In the ManuFuture 2011 conference, the following main areas will be addressed:
- cooperation West-East Europe in global manufacturing,
- cooperation and partnership of EU countries with Balkan countries as well as with EECA region and Turkey,
- cooperation between old and new EU member states,
- current stage of research and innovations in advanced manufacturing,
- SMEs in transforming European economies,
- industrial education,
- public engagement activities,
- effective models of academia-research-industry cooperation.
The conference will be accompanied with the outreach activities - actions addressed to wide public and to youth, including school pupils during action "NMP for schools".